£10 delivery charge, orders of £100 and over in one transaction will receive FREE delivery
- Local delivery only: (Delivery area is within a 30 mile radius of Great Shelford, Cambridge) Please click the link on the left and enter your town / village to see when we deliver in your area)
- Orders placed by 3pm the day before we are due to deliver to your area will be delivered the next day
- Orders placed after 3pm the day before we are due to deliver to your area will be delivered the following week
- Deliveries are made between Monday - Friday.
- NO Saturday & Sunday deliveries
- We are CLOSED 25th & 26th December 2016
- Any orders for delivery placed between 24th December 2016 and 4th January 2017 will be processed as soon as possible, however delivery service is disrupted during this period and deliveries may take between 7 & 10 days.
Things to consider and let us know about:
- Is there anywhere we may leave the goods should you not be available to take delivery? For example, leave with a neighbour or behind the garage.
- Have you informed us of any obstacles which may make delivery difficult? Examples include, narrow road access, gravel drive, steps, is access wide enough to accept the goods you have ordered.
- Does the delivery require more than one person. If yes, are you available to help the driver un-load?
- Have you provided sufficient information so that you may be contacted easily? For example, mobile phone number, work number etc.
Please note the following:
- Deliveries will be made within 14 days from the date of order dependant on availability of stock. this may be longer in extremely busy periods. All our delivery areas have a specific day of the week allocated to them. You should be advised of the delivery at the time of purchase.
- We ask that you understand that due to traffic conditions and other factors beyond our control, we cannot offer a timed delivery service.
- Our charges are based on individual items being able to be handled by one person - in the event of more people being needed to deliver items an additional charge may be levied which will be quoted at the time of order.
- To prevent personal injury or damage to goods or property, we will only deliver goods to a convenient location for our vehicle and to a safe and accessible area of hard standing. This is left to the discretion of our delivery team. Generally for heavy items, this is the nearest roadside point unless otherwise agreed at the time of order.
- Delivery does not include assembly, installation or planting. In some cases goods may be delivered in flatpack form.
- If in doubt please ask one of our members of staff, phone us on 01223 842777 or e mail us at email@example.com