- Leave the M11 at Junction 11 (signed Cambridge A1309, Trumpington Park & Ride)
- Join the A1309 towards Cambridge
- Leave the A1309 at the Waitrose Junction, on the right hand lane heading towards the Shelfords A1301
- Stay on the A1301 for approximately 1 mile, Scotsdales Garden Centre is on the left hand side
From A505 (Duxford):
- Leave the A505 from the McDonalds Roundabout (first major roundabout past the M11 if heading from the South, and first major roundabout after leaving the A11 if heading from the East) on to the A1301 heading North, signposted for Shelfords and Cambridge
- Follow the A1301 through Great Shelford for approximately 4.5 miles and Scotsdales will be on your right, the 6th turning right after the railroad bridge
From Cambridge City Centre:
- Head south out of the City Centre, turning right at the traffic junction, next to the Catholic Church, on to Lensfield Road.
- Follow Lensfield road along until you reach a junction, take the turning left on to the A1134 (Trumpington Road) and head South.
- Follow Trumpington Road south approximately 2 miles into Trumpington proper.
- When you reach a traffic junction signposting South for the M11, take the turning left on to the A1301, signposted for the Shelfords.
- Follow the A1301 for approximately 1 mile, Scotsdales Garden Centre is on the left hand side.
To find Scotsdales with your SatNav, simply enter the postcode CB22 5JT and the house number as 120
The Citi 7 (all routes) pass by Scotsdales from the City Centre
A timetable for the Citi 7 Bus can be downloaded from the link below: